We offer a variety of cake stands, risers and table display items for different dessert bars and events. Currently we have all white items, a select number of black, wood boxes (such as wine crates) and raw wood cake stands and platters (with the bark edging). We also have table clothes, burlap table runners, and a select number of tables that can be rented as well.
There is a rental fee associated with all items borrowed. This is part of the delivery and setup fee (if the item is being delivered or set up) or is a separate charge if you are setting up the table yourself and are just borrowing the items. The rental fee is based on the type and number of items borrowed so this will vary from order to order. We require a CASH security deposit in addition to the rental fee above. All non-disposable items are property of A Little Something Sweet and are to be returned within 72 hours of the event time.
The security deposit will be returned in full following the physical check of the items borrowed to ensure they are clean and undamaged (free from scratches, chips or marks that were not there upon delivery). If any of the items are damaged, broken, or not returned, a portion, if not all, of the deposit will be forfeited to replace the item(s). A list of overall cost of each item is available on request. Since this security deposit may not cover the entire cost of the items, you may be responsible for additional costs if none of the items are returned or if a majority of the items are returned damaged
- There will be a $50 cleaning fee if the items are returned dirty. (A partial amount will be charged if a only a couple of items are dirty at the desecration of A Little Something Sweet Staff)
- We will provide bus tubs to place all of the items in - it is not recommended once the items are in the tubs that you stack the tubs on top of each other – this is how a majority of the items get damaged or scratched.
- We will provide plastic and bubble wrap style liners inside of the bus tubs – these are for use between the platters and plates when you are packing up the items to protect them during transport. Please only use the heavy plastic ones on any plates that are dirty – and clean them prior to using them on the cleaned plates to ensure you get your full deposit back.
- You can also use the wooden crates *if applicable* to place the items in upon return - it is advised to not place items that are dirty in the bins as they are not washable from the inside without damaging the wood and leaving watermarks
- The raw wood stands and platters are considered delicate - it is recommended that you use caution and care when packing these items up to ensure that the bark edging isn't damaged upon transport.